We are now less than two weeks away from the SUN-SATIONAL event that is FitLiving UK and so we decided to sit down with BH Live Active’s Health & Fitness Manager Emily Keel and get some final tips so we’re class ready come September 9th and 10th.
- What did you have for breakfast this week?
Chia seed pudding: chia seeds, flaxseed, protein powder and some blueberries
- Top fitness tip you give to people?
Be patient. Progress takes time, nothing happens overnight. That is what makes it more rewarding and sustainable.
- Which exciting development in the fitness sector over the past few years do you find most exciting?
The shift from women wanting to lose weight and be skinny, to women wanting to be empowered and strong.
- Which exercise do you most dread doing?
- Which fitness brand do you think is the coolest?
Bodyism, or Sweaty Betty
- Do you enjoy exercising outside?
Yes, it is my favourite! I love the fresh air.
- Which do you prefer, cardio or strength training?
I enjoy both, but I find strength training more rewarding.
- Best exercise people should do more of?
Yoga! We forget how important stretching and relaxation is! What we strengthen we must lengthen.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Anything sweet. I have a huge sweet tooth!
- How do you keep yourself motivated?
The feeling you get after a good workout is that motivates me. Knowing that I have done something good for my body.